Wisconsin’s SECURA Insurance Honors Agents with Donations to 27 Fire Departments
Posted On May 31, 2018
Appleton, Wisconsin-based SECURA Insurance has presented 27 glow departments with donations warranted by a internal eccentric agents in 8 states.
The donations ranged from $500 to $1,500, with some agencies selecting to separate a concession among mixed glow departments. Some agencies select to compare a gifts, augmenting a impact of a donations.
The donations commend a achievements of eccentric word agents who met or exceeded benchmarks in a sales competition focused on a company’s farm-ag products, that are designed to strengthen a singular needs of a accumulation of farms and rural businesses.
The winning agencies and a glow departments that will advantage include:
- Mountain West of Colorado benefitting a Ute Mountain Fire Department
- PFS Insurance Group LLC of Colorado benefitting a Sterling and Yuma Fire Departments
- ONI Risk Partners of Indiana benefitting a Honey Creek Department of Fire Rescue
- United Insurance Services of Ind. benefitting a Montgomery Volunteer Fire Department
- Town and Country Insurance of Iowa benefitting a Stratford and Kamrar Fire Departments
- CFG of Iowa benefitting a Wesley, Britt, and Kanawha Fire Departments
- Insurance Station of Iowa benefitting a Wayland Fire Department
- Emil Rummel Agency of Michigan benefitting a Village of Akron Fire Department
- New Lothrop Insurance Service of Michigan benefitting a Hazelton Township Fire Department
- Stevenson Insurance of Minnesota benefitting a Wykoff and Mantorville Fire Departments
- Farmers Union Insurance (Jay Swanson Agency and Paul Johannes Agency) of Minnesota benefitting a Hallock and Lake Lillian Fire Departments
- Bickett Insurance Agency, Inc. of North Dakota benefitting a Carrington and Bowdon Volunteer Fire Departments
- Ansay and Associates of Wisconsin benefitting a West Bend, St. Francis, and Slinger Fire Departments
- Endres Insurance Agency of Wisconsin benefitting a Sauk Fire District, Cross Plains Berry Fire District, and Lone Rock Fire District Departments
- Water Street Solutions and Thorncreek Insurance Services, both of Illinois, will also have a event to select internal glow departments to accept donations from SECURA.
Source: SECURA Insurance