Ohio Chipotle Restaurant Closed After Reports of Illness
Posted On July 31, 2018
Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc. has tighten a grill in Ohio following reports of business descending ill after eating there, a burrito sequence pronounced on Monday.
At slightest dual business wrote on food reserve website iwaspoisoned.com that they suffered revulsion and diarrhea after eating during a Powell, Ohio restaurant, though combined that they had not visited a doctor.
“We acted fast and sealed this singular grill out of an contentment of counsel and we are operative with a internal health officials to free this grill as shortly as possible,” a Chipotle mouthpiece pronounced around email.
Addressing food reserve concerns is among a tip priorities for Chipotle Chief Executive Officer Brian Niccol, who took a helm in March.
A array of high-profile food reserve lapses in 2015 has painful Chipotle’s repute and batch price.
Last July, Chipotle retrained kitchen crews on food reserve after identifying a ill worker as a means of a Norovirus conflict that forced it to quickly tighten a grill in Virginia.
Chipotle’s batch fell 3.3 percent in after-hours trade on Monday after Business Insider initial reported a news.
Reporting by Uday Sampath in Bengaluru; Editing by Sai Sachin Ravikumar